October 21, 2019
A Reception at The Branch kicks off the evening from 5:00 – 5:45 p.m.
Learning from Landmarks program will begin at 6:00 p.m. This moderated interview with Hugh C. Miller FAIA, FAPT, will explore Hugh’s career as the National Park Service’s 2nd Chief Historical Architect between 1979 and 1988. During that tenure, he was the Park Service’s Executive Architect for the restoration of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Independence Hall, and principal steward of many nationally-significant historic buildings and landscapes in the Service’s care. The evening is moderated by Donna Dunay, FAIA, DPACSA from Virginia Tech’s School of Architecture + Design.
A Private Dinner for Sponsors will follow beginning at 7:30 p.m
This is an exclusive opportunity to join Hugh, our moderators, and members of the Branch Board for a private meal with members of The Branch’s closest circle.
Thank you to our current sponsors:
Robert Steele, FAIA and Robbin Steele
Presenting Sponsor – $5,000 (Only one available)
- Opportunity to offer introduction to moderated talk with Hugh Miller
- Your name displayed on signage at event and in printed program as the Presenting Sponsor
- 6 tickets to pre-reception before program
- 6 tickets to Private Dinner after program
- Dinner seating with Hugh Miller and Branch Board Members
Landmark Sponsor – $2,500
- Opportunity to offer a toast during pre-reception before program
- Your name displayed on signage and printed program at reception
- 4 tickets to pre-reception before program
- 4 tickets to Private Dinner after program
Steward Sponsor – $1,000
- 2 tickets to pre-reception before program
- 2 tickets to Private Dinner after program
View a full list of our Sponsorship Options and join us for dinner after the program!
For additional information or to become a sponsor, please contact Emily Stava at email@example.com or by calling (804) 655-6055